FOOD EXHIBITOR INFORMATION DOC
WHAT IS PINOT PALOOZA?
Pinot Palooza is the world’s largest touring Pinot Noir festival. In 2018, it’ll hit 11 cities in five countries (Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland), showcasing a total of over 250 wines from over 100 of ANZ’s best Pinot producers.
The event was founded in 2012 with the major goal being to change people’s perspective on wine. In short, we wanted to “take the wank out of it” in order to make it more accessible and enjoyable. We wanted to create an environment where winemakers and attendees could have down-to-earth conversations about what they’re drinking, how it was made and where it is from.
Food is a huge part of this event, and the food program gets bigger, better, and more important every year. We know that our food producer lineup is a drawcard in its own right, and people come to eat as well as drink.
- PERTH: Saturday August 4th, Claremont Showgrounds
- ADELAIDE: Saturday August 11th, Morphetville Racecourse
- AUCKLAND: Saturday September 8th, Shed 10
- CHRISTCHURCH: Sunday September 9th, The Foundry
- WELLINGTON: Saturday September 15th, Mac’s Function Centre
- MELBOURNE: Saturday October 6th, Royal Exhibition Centre
- SYDNEY: Sunday October 7th, Carriageworks
- BRISBANE: Saturday October 13th, Brisbane Showgrounds
MENU & QUANTITIES
- Think drinking food – substantial and delicious
- Items should be priced around $10. No item is to be above $15 (trust us, you’ll sell way more food this way.)
- We estimate at least 1.2 meals per person – including attendees, exhibitors and staff. Do NOT run out of food.
- Our liquor license requires us to have food service until 15 minutes prior to doors closing. It is essential that all food vendors comply with this.
- To ensure we have a balanced mix of producers and items, please submit your suggested menu upon registering. We can then review it against the other menus and curate to ensure the best experience for our guests and yourselves.
For all events, you are responsible for all equipment you will require on the day. We will provide you with service tables and 10amp power. If you have any power requirements above this, there may be an additional charge.
Once registered, we ill provide you with an exhibitor bible which will give you any venue specific requirements, key dates and times available for bump in.
For all events, you must have the required food permits to operate in that city. We require a copy if these prior to agreement of your participation.
We must also have a copy of your public liability insurance.
Each city has its own requirements, and these will be outlined in the exhibitor bible.
It is your responsibility to ensure your Food Handling Documentation is up to date. Please make sure your team are sufficiently certified to be handling and serving food.
We know keeping stand fees to a minimum is essential for the fiscal viability of these events. We charge this fee to simply cover increased infrastructure costs. This money goes towards the hard cost of building your stand. Cost per city is $500+gst + 10%commision on sales.
For our Australian events, REVEL has partnered with Square POS system for all events in 2018. The use of Square is a requirement of participation as a food producer. Square will provide hardware for you FOC – it is yours to keep and can be used outside of our events if you choose. Square is solely a POS system and you will have to manage your own ordering system at the event. Lastly, please note that in order to manage commission, REVEL requires a sales report of each food vendor’s takings from the day. Following the event, REVEL will invoice you directly for 10% of your daily sales, as per participation guidelines.
More information on this will be sent to you once you have registered.
After you have registered your interest, we will confirm your participation within two weeks. We will then loop you in with all the information you could possibly need by way of our exhibitor bible.